Sunday, August 5, 2012

Journey to the West

Finally, I'm back again ^^
It's been a while since the last time I wrote a post, perhaps it was a month ago. Since I left Jogja to attend the wedding reception in Surabaya, I felt so tired. Anyway, the wedding reception was great! I think it was the greatest and luxurious wedding reception I have ever attended. There were some famous people who were involved in it. And that amazing night was ended by one of Indonesian divas. What a romantic night it was ^^

 After staying for about 3 days there, my husband and I went back to Jogja. We tried different route because our friend told us that the route that we're gonna take was quieter and faster. Moroever, it had beautiful scenery because it was on the mountain. So, we decided to take it and she was right. 

the street was quiet like this for almost an hour

its cool weather was a perfect place to plant vegetables

paddy fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...