Thursday, August 16, 2012

If I were ...

I've been dealing with kids, teenagers and adults for about 6 years. Since the first day I signed the contract till now, I have never worn a skirt or even a dress to work. It's not because I have an allergy to this feminine attire. It's merely because I just wanna move freely. You know, being a teacher isn't that easy. Sometimes I have to sit down on the floor with them or even join the kids playing games in class, running, dancing and things like that. Can you imagine if I wear a skirt or a dress while doing these active movements? O.M.G maybe I'll tear it LOL...

Anyway, I can't deny that I'm getting more feminine. Back to when I was still young, I used to be so tomboy and avoid wearing that feminine attire. I just didn't feel confident to wear them. But I have already turned the page and now here I am. Feeling much more confident while wearing it ^^ 

If I had the chance to teach my students without being asked to move a lot ...
If I didn't have to obey the rules ...
If I were confident enough ...

I would wear this lovely work attire ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...