Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine

Valentine has passed, but the love is still in the air. This year I didn't get anything from my husband because he had to go out of town. The worst thing was I had a headache and fever. So, I had to stay at home to take a rest and didn't meet my friends. That day was a lonely Valentine Day :( Apart from the feeling I had at that time, I was still glad because I had to do it (staying at home) for my own health.

Whenever we mention the word Valentine, the first thing comes to my mind is love. his day is special because we can share our love to everyone we love. Yet, I don't agree with that. It doesn't mean that I only express my love to the others on that day. Instead, we should express our love to them everyday, especially to my husband :)

Happy Valentine, guys. I know that I'm late to say it. But better late than never right? :) Here's a song that I love and I want my husband to listen to it.


Its always been a mystery to me. How two hearts can come together. And love can last forever. 
But now that I have found you, I believe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...