Sunday, February 5, 2012

B.L.A.C.K

What comes to your mind as someone mentions BLACK? For me, black means slimmer look :) Even though black is closely related to mysterious things, I still love this color and I am NOT a mysterious woman. In fashion, black is like an angel for those who have bigger body. Its darkness can cover your weaknesses quite well and provide slimmer look. I have some, NO lots of black stuff. Not only clothes, but also accessories. Can I call myself as a black lover? If it is related to fashion YES, I AM :)

casual black

semi formal black


formal black

Black is the safest color as it can be mixed with any other colors. Therefore, it belongs to one of the MUST HAVE items in your wardrobe :)

Tips for the black lover:
  • Mix and match it with brighter color to give sophisticated and stylish look.
  • If you wear a black dress or suit, accessorize yourself with some blinks to give less mysterious impression.Don't be too plain...
  • Do you wanna add your black colored-clothes? Make sure you choose those with various styles and cuts. 
 Last but not least.....Happy Shopping.......and.......Happy Mixing & Matching :)



1 comment:

  1. I love the formal black dress!

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...