Monday, February 6, 2012

Gossiping or Networking?



Gossips...geez what can I say about them? I prefer doing something more important and useful. I really don't like talking behind someone's back. Yet, we cannot deny that we have ever trapped in such situation, either we do gossiping (intentionally or accidentally) or being gossiped. Yet, there are some people who enjoy doing it, even they do it almost everyday. I don't know whether being a gossiper is a way to expand our network or not. If it is meant to do so, networking doesn't have to involve gossips in it. Purely, we talk about something positive. It is true that sometimes gossips don't have to stab someone's back, instead we talk about the good things. Yet, it can lead us to wrong judgement as the rumor can be related to something else which actually talks about other topics. 
Listening to people who are gossiping can be so tiring for me and sometimes I'm feeling fed up. I would rather go out from the room and go to other place which has more peacfeul atmosphere. Before I got married, one of my friends told me that I shouldn't be a gossiper. He told me that if I appreciated other people and treated them well, they would do the same thing. If they did something bad to you, never did the same thing. There would be God who took care of me. I will remember what he has ever told me and hopefully I can be who I am and stay away from gossips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...