Yesterday evening, I accompanied my aunt to attend my cousin's graduation in one of the well-known universities in Jogjakarta. It was my first time to join such occasion. When I came there, my jaws almost dropped *too exaggerating, isn't it?* Anyway, I was very surprised to see what the girl were wearing at that time. It seemed that they wanted to join a party. I guess it WAS a party. Yet, it's good to know that nowadays university students become more aware of fashion. So, I wanna share a little bit to have an awesome look for your graduation day :)
An elegant and classy look
- Tie your hair in a bun or have it curled.
- Choose a soft-colored dress with less embellishments or mix and match a blouse and a knee-length skirt.
- Put some accessories like studded earrings, bracelets and necklaces but don't be too much :)
- Stilettos, pumps or high-heeled sandals will give more elegant look.
- Bring a clutch with you.
A fabulous and chic look
- Let your hair free or make it curl.
- Choose a dress with brighter color or mix and match a skimpy top and a mini skirt.
- Drop earrings are enough since you show off your outfit.
- Strappy heels will add your sexy look.
- Don't forget to bring your handbag.