Going to work is one of our daily activities. Yet, we shouldn't ignore our appearance as we are meeting clients. Their first impression can affect their mood or even the contracts you are signing. I think we needn't put too many accessories as we go to the office. It's an office not a party, right? So, I only have these 2 styles. You can be simple one day and elegant in the other day.
How to look simple:
- Avoid wearing too many jeweleries like a necklace, a bracelet, rings, a watch at the same time. It's better to have them one by one in different time.
- Choose outfits which have simple cut and less detailing or embellishments.
- Softer color can make you look calm and bright.
- Flats or ankle booties are possible to wear.
- A blazer is a must-have item since it gives you more professional look as you wear it.
- High heels or stilettos are in the A-list.
- Dark and bright colored clothes mixed with accessories like watches, bracelets and necklaces will do.
- Patterned or embellished tops are needed.
So, are you ready to meet your clients? :)