Monday, January 30, 2012

Men and Women


Men and women? Of course they are different. Indeed…
God created them as different creatures. I was still wondering how God created them in such way. They are different not only from their physical appearance, but also from their way of thinking. Men always use what so-called as logic, meanwhile women tend to use their feeling. I couldn’t agree more with this statement. As my husband and I started living in our own house, I realized that men and women were created to complete each other. Yes, my husband is a kind of person who thinks so simple. On the contrary, I am a kind of person who often pays more attention to details. When we are faced with a problem solving, I spend my time thinking of what might happen which sometimes makes me afraid of making my decision. Meanwhile, my husband does not think that way. He will make it simple without ignoring what might happen next. I guess women’s thought is like noodles and men’s thought is like a straight way. Even though we are different, we try to adapt each other. It needs time because it is a process. And this is what so-called as marriage. 

 women's mind

men's mind



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...