When we do our make-up, we can't leave eyeliner behind. It helps our eyes to look more attractive and sharp or even it can make your eyes look smaller or bigger. If you wanna try to use eyeliner for the first time, you need to know types of eyeliner before deciding to buy it.
Types of Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Pencil has many kinds of colours. Since it is relatively easy to use and some of them aren't water proof, it is the best choice for beginners. However, the color produced won't be as thick as the other types of eyeliner. So, if you're still trying to boost your confident in using eyeliner, you should use it.
- Liquid Eyeliner is for a more professional user. It requires a steady hand to create such a flawless line like Cleopatra's eyes. The color produced of course is stronger than the eyeliner pencil. When you decide to use it, make sure you prepare some make up remover just in case you make mistake while drawing the line. This eyeliner becomes "the goddess" for make-up artists.
- Gel Eyeliner comes in a gel texture and packed in a pot. How to apply it? You need to use a small brush. Similar to liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner requires technique. Once you have mastered it, it will be easy to use. Moreover, it can create such a bold line. If you wanna have catlike eyes, you can also use this.
- Solid Gel Automatic Pencil is more portable and convenient than gel eyeliner. Yet, the use of it may not as easy as pencil eyeliner. It is usually more vibrant and darker. The good thing of this eyeliner is it is long-lasting.
- Eye Shadow Eyeliner needs a small, angled make up brush when you wanna apply it. This eyeliner doesn't work when you put it along the waterline area on your eyes. Apply it along the lid lines. You can also combine it with liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner to create such a dazzling look.
Now you already know the types of eyeliner. Choose the one that you like most and get ready to make your eyes look extravagant. Here are some samples of eyeliner forms, hope it will help you :)