Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

Yes, the title of this post reminds me of a song sung by Britney Spears long time ago, I think I was still in senior high when I listened to this song for the first time. Not bad though since it shows that as a woman, I have undergone this stage. And now it's your turn, my dear little sister :)

Back to the past for a moment. I met her when I was still working in my office at that time. I remembered our first meeting. The first impression I had was she was smart, talkative and tomboy. We became closer and closer and I was sad when I decided to resign from my job since I wasn't able to meet her again. It turned out that God didn't let me feel such feeling too long. I was given an opportunity to meet her again YEY! 

From teacher - student relationship, now I think our relationship has become more like older sister - younger sister relationship. But I'm glad that I can feel being a sister for her. The most important thing besides helping her study is that I, at least, can help her a little bit to be a more feminine girl. Even though it is kinda hard for her but slowly she has shown some changes and I'm proud of her :)

I wanna help you with some ideas for your style in the future. I hope you like them xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...