Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let It Flare

In the past I thought wearing a long skirt or dress was such a bothering thing since you couldn't move as freely as you could. Yet, this thought has changed and I started to use it although only on special occasion like wedding party. Actually, I really wanna try using this long skirt or dress in daily life like hanging out or going to church but I'm not confident enough, especially with this condition where I gain more weight T.T. After all, people here are not usual yet to see people wearing it or even dress up unless these people are the ones who use hijab. 

I guess, I still need to collect all my confidence first. I don't know when, but one day I will make my breakthrough. Wish me luck, girls XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...