Monday, April 9, 2012

Scarves Attraction

Recently, two of my friends makcik Tami and pipi spend their time knitting and knitting and knitting. And me? What am I doing? Just looking at their hands which are knitting using their tools so fast. I'm not as talented as them, but I can be so good at making undefined knitting a.k.a abstract pattern xoxo. I do hope that their hobby can make them get some money and so far makcik has some orders. Good luck for all of you. Fighting! ^^

Talking about knitting, makcik gave me an idea of wearing a scarf. Hmmm...scarves don't need to be worn in winter only right? Yes, as long as we can choose the most appropriate fabric. You can't wear a woolen scarf in summer. Hellooooooo -.-' Spring is coming and bright color is waiting to be mixed and matched. Simple tips for you, choose some plain clothes and mix them with patterned scarves or vice versa. I bet your style is ready for welcoming spring :)

Leopard craze

As simple as it is

Boho wannabe

1 comment:

  1. That first outfit is totally something I would have attempted to pull together myself! (Minus the Birkin that is NOT in my closet) lol.

    Wonderful post and thank you for stopping by my blog xo Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...