Thursday, March 29, 2012

ER for the Second Time


Do you recognize the picture? Yes, it's infusion. And that thing had to be stuck in my hand for about a week. Yes, this is what happened. I just went home from hospital. I had to stay there for a week due to the dengue fever that I had. Before being sent to the ER, I had had a bad fever for days and couldn't stop vomiting. My mom said that my face looked so pale that she could even see veins only. My body became dehydrated badly. And so, I was sent to the hospital. As soon as I got there, I was taken to the ER. (I never imagined that I would be in the ER again though it's because of different reasons). 

I'm deadly afraid of needles and the nightmare went on. I used the infusion in my left hand and every morning at 5, the nurse had to take my blood. She used the injection to take it from my right arm. And it happened for 5 days T.T Days by days having my blood taken, I got used to it. 

The doctors gave their permission for me to go home and here I am now, in my lovely house. Yet, I'm not allowed to go to work yet. I have to take a rest for another week. Next week, I'm scheduled to meet the doctors again to have the check-up. I hope I don't have to meet the injections again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...