Friday, March 2, 2012

Dog Apparels

It's not only women or men who can be fashionable, but dogs also have the opportunity to set the trend. I have a dog at home and she is afraid of big things like cars, boxes, people and even big dogs. Whenever she hears the sound of thunder, she will jump to my mom. Outside the house, she can be afraid, but inside the house she can be a naughty dog which likes running around the house bringing her smelly pillow. I'm wondering whether she is a female dog or not. Physically she is, but I guess it's just the appearance since she acts hyperactive. Apart from her madness, I love her and I wish she could wear such cute apparels.







She will pee and stand still while wearing them hahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...