Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nerd Glasses

Nowadays, nerd glasses become trend especially for teenagers here in Jogja. This kind of glasses is booming because of the effect of K-Pop trend in our country. At first, I thought these glasses were weird because of the shape and I couldn't imagine how my face looked like while wearing them LOL. But, several days ago I met my cousin. She's one Big Bang and Super Junior fans (fyi: they are boy bands from Korea). I hadn't met her for several months. When she went home, she changed her style again. She had her hair cut in Korean style and she also wore these nerd glasses. Surprisingly, she looked cute. 

And then my desire to have short hair comes again after I met my cousin. I do wanna have short hair because I don't have to be bothered whenever I have to go somewhere hmphhh....Anyway, my friend told me that she wanted to try wearing nerd glasses. And I didn't know why I also want to try it, but what will my husband say later LOL.

I found these cute nerd glasses in H&M. Dear my husband, can I wear them? xoxo...

Aren't they cute? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...