Wednesday, October 3, 2012

On a Daily Basis



2 weeks off…YES! It’s been almost a week since the last time I taught my classes and I still have a lot of days to enjoy. Staying at home really gives me new refreshments after days, months or even years I have been busy with my hectic schedule both at the office and home. Frankly speaking, I spend most of my time at the office and it doesn’t feel good at all. So, I wanna enjoy my 2 weeks off as best as I can.


  •  Taking a nap


I miss this activity so much when I’m at the office. Yes, my working hours don’t give me time to take a nap. For the last 6 days I always do this relaxing activity. And it turns out that it gives me more energy. When I get up in the morning, I don’t feel as tired as before. I guess it’s because I have more time to take a rest.


  • Cooking

You know that I don’t really like cooking. But I don’t know why I start to enjoy it. Even yesterday I tried to cook new menu and I did it! My husband loved it, yey! I guess if we aren’t in a rush or tired, cooking can be fun *as long as the dish we cook isn’t difficult. LOL*


  • Reading a novel

It’s been years I guess I didn’t read any novels. There are some reasons why I don’t do my old hobby. First, I don’t any time when I go home from office. Second, I’m too tired and it makes me lazy to read. Third, when I’m tired I prefer watching something to reading because reading can make me sleepy and the story becomes less interesting. And finally now I can read a novel Winter in Tokyo written by Ilana Tan. It’s her 4th book and I’ve read the previous 3, they’re all great and connected each other. You should try to read them.
  

  •  Body and hair treatments


I never get bored with these activities; I think you also enjoy them. When I’m busy with my classes I become lazy to do the treatments. But now, I don’t have any things to do. And of course I do the treatments. I have got something to share. 4 days ago I wanted to have hair treatment but I was too lazy to go to the hairdresser’s that I usually have the treatment because it’s too far. Therefore, I decided to try a hairdresser’s near my house. The building looked nice from the outside, but when I entered that place; my feeling said that it’s not as good as the one that I usually come. And I was right, I had the hair spa. Instead having smooth hair, my hair became frizzier. Better to be careful when you want to come to a new place. Why don’t you ask your friends to give you good recommended hairdresser’s? 

I think I will miss some of these activities when I get back to work again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...